Bootstrap is a sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
In this video presentation Ben Cull demonstrates how easy it is to make use of the framework, and shows you how to step beyond the “just another bootstrap site” look and feel when building your app.
He walks through:
– The benefits of using Bootstrap
– How to get up and running using the latest scaffolding available in Visual Studio 2013
– Implementing some key layout designs
– Hooking up icons the font-awesome way
– Implementing designer themes from wrapbootstrap.com
This was filmed at the Sydney .NET Usergroup.